Please note that on arrival you will be required to sign an agreement stating you understand
and agree to the following conditions.
Check-in & Check-out Times
- Check-in time is 4pm. It is more often than not impossible to offer our guests early check in due to the cleaning and inspection schedules we maintain. Check-out time is 11am.
- Management reserves the right to charge $25/hr for late check-out.
- Reservation agents are not at liberty to offer or imply that early check-in or late check-out is available.
- All reservations require a payment of $75.00 to hold the reservation at the time of booking. This amount will be applied to the remaining balance due.
- If making your reservation within thirty (30) days of your arrival date, payment in full is required.
- Payment of the remaining balance due is required 30 days prior to your arrival and your credit or debit card will automatically be charged.
- We accept VISA, MasterCard, or Bank Deposit.
Cancellation Policy: (as of 3/23/08) resv 20,800
Cancellations can not be done though automated web site. To cancel you must e-mail the request to firstname.lastname@example.org. The subject line should contain the name on the reservation and the reservation or confirmation number.
The amount any refund depends on when the cancellation is requested and the arrival date.
- Once a payment has been processed, all cancellations are subject to a minimum $75 fee per reservation.
- Cancellation less than 30 days but more than 14 days prior to arrival date: In addition to the automatic cancellation fee in the amount of $75.00 USD, an amount equal to the first night’s rental rate, plus a 4% Rebooking Fee on all refunded amounts greater than $75.00 shall also apply.
- Cancellation less than 14 days prior to arrival date: No refunds will be given for cancellation of any reservation less than 15 days prior to arrival date.
- No refunds will be given in the event a guest does not arrive, for early check-out, and/or holiday dates.
There is no refund for reservation where the guest does not arrive.
There is no refund for early check out.
No refunds will be given to any guest who is cautioned and/or evicted by the management, resort security or local police for violations of the resort's rules for guests.
Management reserves the right to issue refunds in the form of check made payable to the individual on the reservation and to mail it within 14 days of refund date.
If you booked the reservation with an agent, you must cancel the reservation with the agent. Reservations created though an agent are subject to additional fees.
Important: If you cancel a reservation you will receive a cancellation notice via e-mail. Please make sure you receive a notice of cancellation.
Please note that our cancellation policy does not make exceptions for personal emergencies (such as family illness or death), transportation failures, poor weather, road and/or border closures, government disputes, labor strikes, border unrest, failure or lack of utilities, natural catastrophes, acts of God or any other circumstances beyond the control of Las Palmas Reservations, and in order to avoid such cancellation fees we recommend that our guests purchase travel insurance.
- Guest may reschedule each reservation one time at no cost. Any subsequent reschedule is subject to an additional $20 fee.
- Changes in reservations are subject to current rates. If you need to reschedule a stay you will be credited the amount of your prior reservation towards the new one. Any difference in price will need to be paid.
- If rescheduling of a reservation is done within the period that would have resulted in a cancellation fee, then amount of that fee will be applied towards any subsequent cancellations. This means you can not change a reservation out to a further date, and then later cancel the reservation and avoid the initial fees.
- Any refunds that are the result of rescheduling are subject to a 3% finance fee.
- The person whose name appears on the reservation will be held liable for the entire amount of any damages, losses or theft (in excess of the Deposit) caused by any member of his/her party..
Future Discounts and Sales Specials
Management reserves the right to offers rentals at various rates based on current and perceived future market conditions. No obligation exists or is implied to reduce an existing reservation rate to match a lower rate being currently offered.
- The person whose name is on the reservation must be present to receive key unless prior written arrangements have been made. Person who's name appears on reservation must have a valid photo ID.
- No pets of any kind are permitted.
- Smoking in the units is not permitted. Offenders are subject to loss of security deposit.
No fireworks are permitted on the property.
- ATVs are not allowed on Sandy Beach. You may bring your ATV's and trailers, but it at the discretion of management as to where a trailer may be parked based on occupancy of resort.
- Only Las Palmas guests are permitted on the property.
- Loud music and or rowdiness is not allowed on the property.
- Room occupancy limits are enforced and management reserves the right to distribute and require rental guests to wear wrist bands indicating they are a paid guest.
- Pool rules are posted and must be followed.
- Pools and hot tubs are not heated year-round. During the winter season, at least one pool and one hot tub will be heated but not all pools and hot tubs will be heated during off-season. Pool schedules are determined by the Home Owner's Association and management can not alter the routine.
- All condos and homes are privately owned. Furniture and décor may change without notice. Guests should not take furniture, electronics or wears from one unit to another.
- Las Palmas makes every effort to keep you in the room assigned at the time the reservation was created. Due to maintenance, security and other circumstances beyond our control, we reserve the right to move you to an equally accommodating unit should it be necessary.
- Water and electrical outages do occur on occasion in Puerto Penasco. Such inconveniences are not limited to Las Palmas Beach Resort and as such management will not offer any restitution should such an event occur.
Las Palmas Beachfront Resort is committed to respecting your privacy. The resort, nor Dolphin Beach Rental and Management will sell or in anyway distribute your name or any information related to your stay at the resort to anyone or any entity.
Baja & Grande Pools - "ADULTS ONLY" Schedule
On January 28, 2017, the owners of Las Palmas voted in an “Adult Only ” pool area policy proposed by one of the owners. For the purpose of this policy, an “adult” is defined as a person 18 years of age or older. The adult only pool areas will alternate between the Baja and Grande pools. Signage will be posted and security will monitor the policy.
To provide adult owners and guests of Las Palmas a pool area more conducive to adults, where adult owners and guest can experience a more quiet and relaxing environment free from distractions that sometimes come from family oriented pool areas.
Effective March 1, 2017 Las Palmas HOA will post signage in the “Adult Only” Pool Areas notifying owners and guests. The Las Palmas HOA will also request Las Palmas Reservations (LPR) to provide all guests checking in of the Las Palmas “Adult Only” pool policy. Las Palmas security will monitor and enforce the “adult only “pool area. Security will be given direction to inform any individuals under the ages of 18 of the posted policy and provide information about our policy along with alternate pool area options in Las Palmas.
March – BAJA
July – BAJA
September – BAJA
January – BAJA