Please note that on arrival you will be required to sign an agreement stating you understand
and agree to the following conditions.
Check-in & Check-out Times
- Check-in time is 4pm. It is more often than not impossible to offer our guests early check in due to the cleaning and inspection schedules we maintain. Check-out time is 11am.
- Management reserves the right to charge $25/hr for late check-out.
- Reservation agents are not at liberty to offer or imply that early check-in or late check-out is available.
- All reservations require a deposit at the time of booking.
- Reservation made within 35 days of arrival require payment in full.
- Reservations beyond 35 days require a deposit of the first night stay. Your credit card will automatically be charged the remainder 30 days prior to arrival.
- Credit cards are processed by Dolphin Beach Rental and Management.
Cancellation Policy: (as of 3/23/08) resv 20,800
Cancellations can not be done though automated web site. To cancel you must e-mail the request to firstname.lastname@example.org. The subject line should contain the name on the reservation and the reservation or confirmation number.
The amount any refund depends on when the cancellation is requested and the arrival date.
- Once a payment has been processed, all cancellations are subject to a minimum $50 fee per reservation.
- For cancellation of a reservations 31+ days before arrival, the cancellation fee is $50, plus 4% Finance Fee on all refunded amount greater than $50.
- For cancellation of a reservations 14 - 30 days before arrival, the cancellation fee is the first's night rent, plus a 4% Finance Fee on all refunded amount greater than $50.
- There is no refund for any cancellation request of a reservation within 13 days of arrival.
There is no refund for reservation where the guest does not arrive.
There is no refund for early check out.
No refunds will be given to any guest who is cautioned and/or evicted by the management, resort security or local police for violations of the resort's rules for guests.
Management reserves the right to issue refunds in the form of check made payable to the individual on the reservation and to mail it within 14 days of refund date.
If you booked the reservation with an agent, you must cancel the reservation with the agent. Reservations created though an agent are subject to additional fees.
Important: If you cancel a reservation you will receive a cancellation notice via e-mail. Please make sure you receive a notice of cancellation.
Please be advised that our cancellation policy does not make exceptions for personal emergencies such as family illness or death, transportation failures, poor weather or matters involving government disputes, border unrest or natural catastrophe. Travel Insurance is available through numerous outlets for a nominal fee and the best option for guests looking to avoid any cancellation fee due to circumstance beyond the control of Las Palmas Beachfront Resort.
- Guest may reschedule each reservation one time at no cost. Any subsequent reschedule is subject to an additional $20 fee.
- Changes in reservations are subject to current rates. If you need to reschedule a stay you will be credited the amount of your prior reservation towards the new one. Any difference in price will need to be paid.
- If rescheduling of a reservation is done within the period that would have resulted in a cancellation fee, then amount of that fee will be applied towards any subsequent cancellations. This means you can not change a reservation out to a further date, and then later cancel the reservation and avoid the initial fees.
- Any refunds that are the result of rescheduling are subject to a 3% finance fee.
- All reservations require a security/damage deposit (homes: $400, condos: $150).
- For guests paying with a credit card, the deposit is not pre-deducted however management reserves the right to instantly assess a fee up to this amount and to deduct it from your credit card for any damage to Las Palmas property.
- Additionally, the person whose name appears on the reservation can and will be held liable for the entire amount of any damage or losses or theft caused my any member of his/her party.
- Reservations paid by check or cash require the security deposit be paid in advance as well. Guests will be issued a refund 15 days after last night of stay.
Future Discounts and Sales Specials
Management reserves the right to offers rentals at various rates based on current and perceived future market conditions. No obligation exists or is implied to reduce an existing reservation rate to match a lower rate being currently offered.
- The person whose name is on the reservation must be present to receive key unless prior written arrangements have been made. Person who's name appears on reservation must have a valid photo ID.
- No pets of any kind are permitted.
- Smoking in the units is not permitted. Offenders are subject to loss of security deposit.
No fireworks are permitted on the property.
- ATVs are not allowed on Sandy Beach. You may bring your ATV's and trailers, but it at the discretion of management as to where a trailer may be parked based on occupancy of resort.
- Only Las Palmas guests are permitted on the property.
- Loud music and or rowdiness is not allowed on the property.
- Room occupancy limits are enforced and management reserves the right to distribute and require rental guests to wear wrist bands indicating they are a paid guest.
- Pool rules are posted and must be followed.
- Pools and hot tubs are not heated year-round. During the winter season, at least one pool and one hot tub will be heated but not all pools and hot tubs will be heated during off-season. Pool schedules are determined by the Home Owner's Association and management can not alter the routine.
- All condos and homes are privately owned. Furniture and décor may change without notice. Guests should not take furniture, electronics or wears from one unit to another.
- Las Palmas makes every effort to keep you in the room assigned at the time the reservation was created. Due to maintenance, security and other circumstances beyond our control, we reserve the right to move you to an equally accommodating unit should it be necessary.
- Water and electrical outages do occur on occasion in Puerto Penasco. Such inconveniences are not limited to Las Palmas Beach Resort and as such management will not offer any restitution should such an event occur.
Las Palmas Beachfront Resort is committed to respecting your privacy. The resort, nor Dolphin Beach Rental and Management will sell or in anyway distribute your name or any information related to your stay at the resort to anyone or any entity.